Debunking the Climate Scam
Billions of Dollars -
Greedy Green Corporations -
No Warming For Two decades -
Bought and Paid For Organizations
5000 Years Of Climate Change From Greenland Ice Cores
Its not a conspiracy (which requires co-
* Job security -
* Several state climatologists have been fired for not supporting the scam.
* Scientists have been fired for opposing the scam.
* Publish or parish -
* Cash awards to outspoken supporters of the scam.
* Easier to get papers published if they tow the line.
* Billions of dollars making & selling worthless solar panels -
* Same for worthless wind mills.
* Bankers making millions/billions trading carbon offsets.
* News articles sell better if they scare people and climate is an ideal scare story.
* Same for Radio & TV shows. I have listened to scientists who have been asked to appear on a show, then dropped when the show's producer found out that they did not support climate scare.
* Same for media columnists.
* Eco Corporations, NGO, environmental saviors all raise many millions by promising to fix ecological problems, real and made up. Climate scare has been very profitable: "Give us money and we will save your children from burning up in hell on earth"
* Politicians (some call them the ultimate whores) tend to jump on popular delusions and promise to save the voters from impending doom.
* Russia is spending big money to cut USA & European oil production to keep oil
prices high since oil is their biggest export. http://www.debunkingclimate.com/russia-
* Groups who want to get rid of capitalism (some Democrats, mainly socialists &
communists) are financing movements using the phony climate crisis to restructure
our economy. AOC isaprime example. As her campaign manager said: “The interesting
thing about the Green New Deal,” he said, “is it wasn’t originally a climate thing
at all.” …Chakrabarti continued. “Because we really think of it as a how-
* We’ve got to ride the global warming issue. Even if the theory of global warming
is wrong, we will be doing the right thing, in terms of economic policy and environmental
policy.’” – Timothy Wirth quoted in Science Under Siege by Michael Fumento, 1993
from Environmentalism: Freedoms Foe for the 90s, The Freeman, November 1990, p. 418
* BTW, several scientists and politicians have been quoted as saying it is OK to lie to get people into climate action: http://www.debunkingclimate.com/oktolie.html
|Past Was Warmer|
|NASA: 30's Hotter|
|CRU Emails - html formatted|
|CRU Emails Simple Format|
|CRU Emails UnFormatted|
|Hockey Stick Links|